Popular Posts

Saturday 21 March 2015

DO NOT WEEP

Little Matters Affecting Us..... And yes God first

I wrote this piece in memory of every loved lost one, you see sometime in 2013, i lost my elder brother he was just 24, the hurt is something we all might not be able to reckon with, but here goes,IN MEMORY OF ENUKOHA KAYITONNA ARTHUR. MISS YOU LOVE!!!!

DO NOT WEEP
I am gone, do not weep
My treasures,do not keep
Give to those in need deep
My memories please do not sweep



Do not look for me weeping
I lay still no more, not sleeping
Flying with the wind whistling
Dwelling in hearts, love guarding


Thinking of me does not warrant crying
Beautiful memories like mine are worth smiling
I should not have left so soon
But time is not a friend to my cocoon


In the waters flowing every morn
In the eyes of the tender newborn
Soaring,staring from above
Whispering "it is amazing being with God"

No comments:

Post a Comment

what is your take?