Popular Posts

Sunday 22 March 2015

PRIORITIES!!!!!!!

Little Matters Affecting Us..... And yes God first

Last Sunday, I was coming back from church with a friend( let's call her Z), it was mother's day and I recall telling her that I needed to call my mum, that was when it happened; the taxi we were in was passing through a street(single lane), and suddenly the car came to a halt, I looked out and noticed that a jeep was in a face-off with our driver, in the car was a woman with her kids(2) all dressed like they were also returning from church, cars were literally lining up behind us, everyone was begging this woman "madam, abeg reverse" because there were no cars behind her, someone even blurted out in frustration "shei, you from church dey come" but she remained adamant.
On a hot Sunday afternoon my people, this woman put off her car, parked right in the middle of the road, insisting that all the other cars reverse instead.
I didnt really understand her, what was this about? Was it about feminism? Or about proving who was right?, all I know is that we were sweating under that hot sun for almost 30minutes o, until a police van came along, never been happier to see the po-po. Abeg who understands what she was trying to prove???

3 comments:

  1. I gues she didnt see the other of the problem she exagerated ... her children must have been at the receiving end.. Just imagining how their faces would be in that scenerio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess she was just trying to show her self negatively!

    ReplyDelete

what is your take?