Popular Posts

Friday 22 July 2016

Musings Of A Youth.

Almost at that age, at that age where you start to wonder where the time went.
As I laugh with family and chill with friends ,all I can seem to do is think; what comes next?

I have read several books and heard various motivational speakers say that the space between 20 and 30 is pretty short, so one has to utilize her 20s .
Several business ideas and paths have come across my mind;the problem lies in which to take.
Career lady? Entrepreneur? Housewife? Full-time Mom? These are a few of my choices, which do I give the number 1 slot?
I just recieved a call, yet another friend inviting me out for a party when all I really want is answers.
If you are young and variants of these issues have come across your mind,this message is for you; YOU ARE NOT ALONE.
if you have been through something similar; drop an advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

what is your take?