Popular Posts

Friday 29 July 2016

IN GIVING WE FIND TRUE HAPPINESS

I just want to quickly address an issue that's making rounds; the issue of #saveMayowa.
I was really happy when I found out that the money needed by the #saveMayowa campaign has been provided in such a short space by kind Nigerians despite the current economic situation in our beloved country, This goes to show that Nigerians are really kindhearted and a giving people who do not deserve the current state of lack we are currently experiencing.
So it was with a heavy heart that I recieved the news that #SaveMayowa was a scam; the purpose of this article is not to throw this issue into dispute as it lies solely on the hand of the authorities to clear the air in this, the purpose of this article is that of

reassurance and to enjoin my fellow Nigerians who were truely disheartened by the turn of events to not be, as a friend rightly told me today; there's great reward in giving and do not think for a second that you should stop because of this...
For Givers never and will never lack!!

My heart goes out to Miss Ahmed Mayowa and to others suffering similar fates, have comfort in God's word.

No comments:

Post a Comment

what is your take?