Popular Posts

Tuesday 17 May 2016

A PLACE TO CALL HOME-part1

I have a home or so people think; it is a big 2-storey building with about 10rooms,11 toilets and bathrooms, a kitchen and a balcony . There's a dog house where my Rottweiler(Randy)resides. It's gates are a majestic black with flowery patterns made of Gold; yes i had a house, it was truely fitting of my daddy's position as DG of NAFDAC and mother's position as principal of a well known british secondary school, the kind of school reserved for the elite of them all.
We are four children in number; a girl(me) and three boys. I

happen to be the last of the spawn.
The truth is that ours was a silver-spooned house. Yes! It was a house, no more no less. It was home to no one; nothing grew here except it was negative.
Nobody here was happy
Love avoided this place and sorrow was all we knew.
What caused it all?
Where did we go wrong?

For part2- please write down a comment.
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

what is your take?