Popular Posts

Tuesday 18 October 2016

Episode 1- by Joe-Onyema Onyinyechi

"My God would judge you" was what he
said as he grabbed my bag that hot
afternoon.
"And He would judge you too" I replied
while trying unsuccesfully to dislodge my
bag from his grip. Mehn! This guy had an
iron fist.
" Wicked gurl,today your stubborness and
heartlessness don jam one chance".
I boldly gave him my dirtiest look and
hissed. But in my mind, i was thinking,
'wat is wrong with this guy ehn? holding
my bag like this in a busy street?'.
Passersby kept giving us curious
glances,but nobody stopped to help. Aww
mehn! What should i do?How do i wriggle
out of this mess? Which kyn human be
this? Supposing i make good use of my
teeth? I wondered. As these thoughts
crossed my mind, I looked at the guy. He
was well-built and had longer legs than i
did. So, if i should bite him and run
away,he would probably catch up with me
and give me the beating of my life. He
might even remove my incissors.
" If you want to leave here with your bag
today, you had better do as i say".
" I will not do it, lemme see what you can
do" was my hasty and stubborn

reply,but
in my mind, I was like ''. I prayed all
the kinds of prayers i knew in my mind.
But begging and doing what he wants
would be the last thing I would do.
How did i get into this mess in the first
place?

1 comment:

  1. Lol, make good use of your teeth. Am curious as to how you got into that situation

    ReplyDelete

what is your take?