Popular Posts

Friday 12 May 2017

Out of the shadows

Lying wide awake tonight; I haven't done this in a while, perhaps just perhaps I have forgotten how to, but undaunted i decide I'll try anyways. So here's my little piece trying to make sense of it all.

I realize that I'm tired, the world doesn't seem all pink these days,mostly grey actually. Bruises, Cuts,Burns and Tears are the order of our today. Funny thing is most of the pain seem to come from loving wrong people in wronger ways.

Oh my precious! You need to believe that you are a gem, you have to know that you were created for something far bigger than what your today looks like. You weren't put here to end up bruised,broken,burnt.

Your mother's loving arms are ever open  to you till the day she dies, your father wouldn't join the world to scorn you for coming back home. there's so much more that awaits you if only you stay awoke and retrace those deadly steps.

I pray you come to understand that you have sold yourself short, that need in "wanting to be needed" that feeling that "you can never be enough on your own" are all victories for your captor. You need to come out of those shadows and walk straight home.

But until then I'm tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

what is your take?