Popular Posts

Monday 4 May 2015

ENGAGEMENT: EWHORLU HACHITURU


I watched as his little mouth danced around, trying to form words i had been anticipating for months infinite. He was perspiring profusely with his eyes dilating from time to time and his words tumbling out as mere whispering and stuttering. "you didn't go to a jewelry shop! why tell cheap lies?" i asked in furious pretence.his eyes turned sad "baby, you know i kneel before you in utmost truthfulness. do you want me to take you to the shop?" Collins was already up on his feet and had grabbed his car keys from the table."in the first place, what did you go to purchase from the jewelry shop?" i swept my gaze away from his and chuckled slightly. i knew what i was driving at. I wanted him to be bold and fearless when going after what he wanted."some earrings and necklaces for you." he replied in a shaky voice. a huge frown crept across my face but disappeared almost immediately. at this time of my life i didn't need earrings and necklaces anymore from jewelry shops. I'd had enough of them."alright then." i descended on the sofa and sulked a little. it was all good anyway. there was always gonna be another day for surprises. All of a sudden he knelt again in front of me and took my left hand."all this procedure for earrings and necklaces? seriously hon...?" and then he cut me off with the words "marry me!"i blinked twice to clear my eyes. perhaps i didn't hear well. no! i heard well. he just asked me to marry him. well, i just wore a hard expression and remained calm, not betraying any form of excitement.he picked up the glittering gold ring from the ring box and held it out, rolling it in between his thumb and forefinger "marry me!" he said again "bear my children!" he continued "i want you to manage me and our kids for the rest of our long lives! what do you say baby?"a slow smile began to spread like wildfire across my face and then after a long pause came my reply "did you honestly think i would let some other bitch manage you? yes i will marry you honey!" i screamed in elation to the top of my voice.the next thing i heard was "cut! cut! cut!"i knew i had gotten it right this time.

looooolllllzzz...i know i got your hopes spiking like that of a BP patient but never mind anyway...see it the way u want. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

what is your take?